Exchange Club History
Exchange Club was founded in Detroit, Michigan in 1911. The Exchange Club of Toledo, Ohio, formed in 1913, followed by Grand Rapids, Michigan and Cleveland, Ohio. These four clubs were the first to be charted by the National Exchange Club after it was organized as a non-profit, educational organization in 1917.
The National Exchange Club, headquartered in Toledo, Ohio has as its chief objective, helping Exchange Clubs realize their full potential of community service.
The National Exchange Club has adopted Anti-Child Abuse Prevention as its focal point.